WINTER ❄️ LEAGUES
12pm – 1:15pm | Ages 15+ | 8 weeks | Entry Fee $160
Grand prize value at least $400 cash and prizes.
11am – 12pm | Ages 10–14 | 4 Week Mini League | Entry Fee $80
Grand prize value at least $200 cash and prizes.
WHY JOIN OUR AXE THROWING LEAGUES
Axe throwing leagues run for eight weeks. Everyone who loves the thrill of axe league competition are invited! Whether it’s for fun or just friendly bragging rights, we are excited to offer team oriented and individual winners to involve all levels of competition. Let the axes fly at Camp Adventureland, the premier place to play! League capacity is limited to 20.
HOW IT WORKS?
Each week, you will compete against other players, culminating in the crowning of a League Night Champion. Bragging rights assured. During our eight-week league, you will be allowed a shared 15 minute practice throw and warm up prior to competition so be there early. Your score for each throw is tallied and recorded. Each league day you will throw a total of 4 games or 40 throws. Depending on the number of registrants the time between games will vary and you will cheer on the competition from the sidelines. Your ranking is based on your skills at hitting the bullseye and “kill shots” to get top scores. The top 10 scorers will then make it to the Championship Round in Week 8 to play a double elimination bracket to determine the League Champion!
- Winter League begins 2nd week of January.
- Spring League begins 2nd week of April.
- Summer League begins 2nd week of July.
- And the Fall League begins the 2nd week of September.
4-week mini leagues may be held between each full seasons pending interest.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
For only $160 per player registration fee you get: $520 Grand Prize Value.
- League Winner Shirt
- League Winner plays free the following season ($160 Value)
- League Winner Check for $200
- League Winner WATL Competition Axe. ($60 Value)
- One free 30 minute practice lane session per week (scheduled online). ($100 Value)
- 20% concession discounts
- We offer a $15 league discount for active Military, Fire, EMS, and Police.
Axe throwing has become so popular because it’s fun for all people young, and old. All skill levels are welcome! Have fun, and meet new friends!
- Remember that closed toe shoes are mandatory during game play.
- You must be at least 15 years old to participate.
- You must pre-register for this event. Online registration closes one week prior
- We are wheelchair and H/P compliant and inclusive.